My Shayari Collection for You - Shayari All by Ratan

Website Translator

Funny Friendship Quotes - Best Friendship Quotes | Best Friend Quotes - Quotelicious


Or maybe, there's less that needs to be said."

- Unknown

"A friend loveth at all times."
- Proverbs 17:17

"Your friends will know you better in the first minute they meet you
than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."
- Richard Bach

"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness..."
- Richard Bach

"Can miles truly separate us from friends?
If we want to be with someone we love, aren't we already there?"
- Richard Bach

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend,
as you will always find me yours."
- Ludwig van Beethoven

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
- Unknown

"A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me
together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart."
- Unknown

"Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows."
- Unknown

"Friends are those rare people who ask how you are
and then wait to hear the answer."
- Unknown

"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that
they can grow separately without growing apart."
- Unknown

"A friend is someone who reaches out for your hand...and touches your heart."
- Unknown

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."
- Unknown

"Some people come into our lives,



Image result for positive quotes about life images



Previous
Next Post »